Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve




For Christmas Eve this year we were invited over to our friends, the Robertson's, for dinner and a Nativity program. Being great with child, I got to play the part of Mary with Jeff standing in for Joseph. The kids were all wise men and women, riding camels and bearing gifts for the new born King. Like the Preston's, the Robertson's have a soup and bread tradition for their Christmas Eve dinner. With the soup, bread, cheese and crackers, lots of family and little kids running around spilling food, having fun and making noise - it felt just like home. We missed being with you all and were grateful to be adopted members of the Robertson family for the evening.



1 comment:

Renee said...

Jenn, Thank you so much for your update and the darling pictures!! The kids are growing so much. They are so cute! I love seeing their personalities in the pictures. I love reading all the family blogs. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. Take care and keep warm!! Love ya, Renee